A great opportunity has become available for a Technical Manager working for a family owned business that produces predominately on cooked pork products. In the past few years they have seen exceptional growth and has diversified from supplying into Food Service to Retail.
Support in ensuring full compliance with all quality, food, safety, GMP, environment, customer and legislative standards, policies and external certification i.e. BRC, BMPA, Organic etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting and co-leading third-party and customer audits and ensuring site is audit ready. Maintaining the QMS System and Quality Policies.
- Management and review of internal audits including GMP, Glass/Plastic, Hygiene etc.
- Work closely with the Production Team to ensure awareness of GMP is strong and standards remain high.
- Support the supplier approval process.
- Manage complaint handling including investigations.
- Monitoring of laboratory results and sign off, investigating and reporting those out of specification.
- Demonstrate skills gained from a factory manufacturing environment - High Risk RTE - maintaining QMS and maintaining audit ready BRC standards.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science/technology discipline - experience managing quality assurance systems within a food manufacturing environment.
- You will ideally be a holder of Food Safety, Food Hygiene and HACCP L3 - qualifications such as Internal Auditing
- High attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This a full-time permanent position working 45 hours per week on a shift pattern
The salary for this position is up to £40,000
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available