A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Technical Manager at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Coventry.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations and financial management of all "Hard Service" requirements across the estate including responsibility for all mechanical and electrical maintenance contracts. To lead a team that includes, a team of Engineering and Administrational staff, you will ensure that the team remains highly motivated, clients receive the best service, whilst contracts maintain their commercial performance.
You will also be responsible for improving, implementing and maintaining new technical processes and procedures and will lead Health and Safety standards in line with the companies HSQE support functions.
The Technical Manager will ideally be experienced in developing and improving existing Safe System of Works and be competent in managing the services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site) are both legally and client compliant. The manager should be aware of the AP (Authorised Person), SAP (Senior Authorised Person), and AE (Authorising Engineer) roles to enable the company to be self-sufficient for the EMC Facility and be capable of signing off on "Competent Persons" assessments of the team to ensure training of staff,
The Technical Manager will also be responsible for developing, maintaining, and influencing client relationships to help promote collaboration on the contract. When applicable you will advise the client on relevant technology or services to help improve their building resilience and energy efficiency.
- HNC/HND or NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Fault Finding capability
- Problem resolution techniques
- Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Building services (BMS/EMS)
- Financial awareness
- Microsoft Office packages - including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- CAFM System
- Electrical HV & LV Systems to 33kV (site has max 11kV)
- SFG20 (Planned Maintenance Standards)
- NIC/EIC implementation and maintenance there of
- 18th Edition Awareness
- Basic PLC programming capability (predominantly Siemens)
- Full responsibility for running a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians and administrative.
- Maintenance management of large facility (100,000 sq. mtr.)
- Working in a fast-acting automotive or manufacturing production environment
Flexible in terms of working hours and weekend working when/if required.
We have 3 shifts patterns available, as follows
- Monday to Friday shift, working 7.30am to 4pm.
- Continental 4 on 4 off day shift, working 6am to 6pm.
- Continental 4 on 4 off night shift, working 6pm to 6am.
Salary for this opportunity will be £52k plus company benefits.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available