Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton, Derbyshire
Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a Technical Maintenance Engineer to work Monday to Friday Days!
Responsibilities for the Technical Maintenance Engineer include:
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault-finding on industrial and process control systems, challenging relevant teams and external contractors in the trouble-shooting process
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on plant and equipment in liaison with relevant external contractors and in-house teams
- Electrical installations and / or mechanical installation work
- Put in place preventative maintenance schedules and ensure these are carried out
- Ordering of new / replacement equipment
- Oversee technical maintenance work, train colleagues and provide regular reports to management teams
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety, company policies and procedures ensuring controls are in place to minimise exposure to risk, including protection of customer confidentiality, commercially sensitive information, compliance with relevant regulations.
The successful Technical Maintenance Engineer will have :
- Recognised, relevant electrical / mechanical maintenance qualification/s
- Extensive and practical experience of the industry
- Logical problem solving
- Ability to fault-find - mechanical, electrical and process control systems
- Use of electrical test equipment
- Ability to challenge others in a professional way
- Customer-focused and able to communicate in a professional and friendly way at all times
- Excellent time management
- Good IT skills, literate and numerate
Benefits for the Technical Maintenance Engineer are:
£35,000 - £39,000 per annum
A solid career pathway and structured progression
Employee discount on company products
Employee Assistance Programme
Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
Shares - the option to join the company Share Save Scheme, and share the company success
A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
If you are interested in the Technical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Maintenance Engineer Food Manufacturing
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £38000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Our client is a highly successful food manufacturing company in Leicester. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer The Maintenance Engineer will be working as part of a team responsible for ensuring that nominated equipment and machi... Read More
Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Up to £38000 per annum
- 25 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton, Derbyshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer working 4 on/4 off 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 alternate Days and Nights. Respons... Read More