- Barkerross are currently looking for a Technical assistant
- Duties will include the below:
- To cover the Technical Manager as required
- To cover QA on the factory floor as required
- Assist production teams with resolving quality related concerns
- Assist the Technical Manager in upholding GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards on site
- Complete various document checks
- Update KPIs and Technical trending data e.g. complaints
- Update and review product specifications
- Ensure effective cleaning is being completed across site
- Assist with the gathering of information and documentation of Work Instructions
- Complete site Internal Audits
- Complete Traceability exercises
- Compiling of the Training Database
- Glass Checks
- Collate product samples and oversee the completion of all sample submissions and testing requirements with independent laboratory
- Customer and external auditor liaison
- Promote a 'SAFE' culture by ensuring that Health & Safety is adhered to and report any Health & Safety risks / near misses
- Support team members in the successful achievement of company and personal targets
- Documenting Procedures and Work Instructions on site
- At all times uphold the Ethical and Technical standards of the company
- Communicate effectively back to the Technical Manager on all issues that could affect the site and product integrity
Standard hours will be 8am-5pm dependant on work levels
Candidates will work between two sites, so you will need your own transport
If you're interested in this role, please apply online, and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available