Our client is a large charity and housing association that support people overcoming drug and alcohol problems. They provide residential, prison, community and specialist services.
Position Available: Team Manager - Substance Misuse / Recovery, Lewisham, Permanent, 37.5 hours, £27,802pa
Our client is looking to recruit a Team Manager to join our supported housing service in Lewisham. The Team Manager will lead on the delivery of our group work programme and therapeutic interventions.
As one of the UK's leading specialist substance misuse charity and housing association, they are experts in delivery of recovery housing. At their Lewisham Supported Housing service they provide accommodation and support to individuals in recovery from drug and alcohol dependency, affording them the opportunity to develop essential life skills and re-integrate into the local community.
Candidates will have experience of management or team leadership within supported housing and will possess knowledge and understanding of substance misuse. Successful candidates will be proactive and forward thinking with keen insight into the support needs of those who have experienced homelessness and addiction.
- Significant experience working in services with people with support needs including alcohol/substance misuse and mental health
- Experience of management and/or team leadership (desirable)
- Relevant experience of developing and delivering therapeutic interventions
- Knowledge of providing harm minimisation and other appropriate client focussed interventions
- Experience of conducting assessments, compiling and reviewing person centred support plans and ability to coach team members to do so
- Ability to develop and deliver a dynamic and flexible group work programme
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work
- Experience of partnership working and multi-agency liaison
- Experience of achieving agreed objectives, targets and deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and inspire and motivate a team of support workers.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a 7-day rota covering a number of services and participate in out of hours on call provision
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Registered Children's Home Manager
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- 6 days ago
Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children and Young People's Home Location: Leicestershire, LE12 Salary: £30K - £35K (salary will vary depending on experience) - bonus's also available Hours: Full time NEW HOME We are currently recruiting fo... Read More
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Salary will vary depending on experience
- 13 days ago
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD Location: Grafham, Peterborough Salary: Salary will vary depending on experience Job type: Temporary contract (3 months minimum) Hours: Full time We are loo... Read More
Registered Children's Home Manager
- Leicestershire, England
- £30000 - £36000 per annum + + Bonuses
- 13 days ago
Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD Location: Leicestershire Salary: £30K - £36K + bonus's (salary will vary depending on experience) Hours: Full time We are looking to recruit a Registered Children's H... Read More
Support Worker - Rough Sleepers / Homelessness
- Newham, London
- Up to £11.71 per hour
- 28 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.... Read More
Locum RGN - Bristol
- Bristol, England
- £24 - £28 per hour
- 18 days ago
Our client provides residential, nursing and dementia care all over the United Kingdom. We also require nurses for hospitals & NHS. Position Available: RGN's needed Paying £22-£28 - Bristol, day or night shifts lots of flexibility. Job Purpose To lead the care team to ensure the deliver... Read More