Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a well know company, who work within the retail design industry in the Enderby area.
Hours: Mon-Fri 07:45-17:00 (30 min unpaid lunch break / 2 x 15 min paid breaks) = 43.75 hours/week
Current hourly rate: £11.00
Overtime rate (infrequent): Mon-Fri at Time / Sat-Sun at Time + 1/2
- Must be able/experienced/comfortable actually making/building/assembling units
- Must have people management experience / experience of supervising a team of at least 10 people
- KPI's - agreeing build time targets with Production Manager. Then managing the quality of & time taken to build units
- Day to day management of staff and activities within the department. Co-ordinate all activities
- Plan workload and issue instructions to team
- Plan labour verses activity daily; liaising with Production Manager where appropriate
- Deals with day to day queries and escalates if unable to resolve
- Motivate staff to achieve targets
- Ensures work procedures are followed and quality standards are maintained
- Maintains a good standard of housekeeping within the department
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed at all times, to maintain a safe and legal working environment
- All aspects of people management, issuing instructions, team briefs, return to work, coaching, training, monitoring performance and completion of relevant documentation
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Rutland, England
- £34000 - £37000 per annum + plus bonus
- 18 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Manager to join their team in the Rutland (East Midlands) region on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic ... Read More