- Responsible for leading and coordinating the production of assigned mould including activities of staff to achieve production within the allocated timeframe and to the quality standard required.
- Prestress concrete experience will be preferable.
- Planning and supervision of up to 5 people to meet production budgets, quality and safety targets.
- Work with your team members to reach their professional goals.
- Maintain production records.
- Assist in general monitoring of stores and consumables as required.
These roles are starting immediately and will be temporary to permanent work for the right candidate(s).
You would need to be able to be flexible with your time as the work is reactive, working hours can range from earlies to lates 6am to 2:30pm 2pm to 10:30pm and 10.30pm to 6.30am Monday to Friday with weekends available
rates for night shift will be disscused further on.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £13 per hour + PAYE, Holidays pay and Pension
- 13 days ago
Main Duties Ensuring the safe movement of large vehicles and trailers around the distribution site Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines, reporting all hazard and near miss Incidents Placing Trailers on/off loading bays or loading pads as required by the warehouse team Moving ... Read More