manufacturing Team Leader
An outsanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Leader to take responsibility for managing an area within a High Risk department. Reporting to the Front-Line Manager it will be your responsibility to plan the running of this area by managing staff effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Ensure that staff and equipment are readily available at the start of each shift and changeovers.
· Understand Product and Process controls.
· Plan and organise the workload.
· Ensure all standards are maintained to the highest level, particularly hygiene, quality and health and safety.
· Continuously improve results against the department KPI's.
· Communicate daily targets and deliver the production plan to all employees in the area. Work with engineering and hygiene colleagues to maximise efficiencies.
· Monitor product quality and grading
· Training and development of staff to ensure flexibility within the area.
· Ensure records are completed accurately
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will;
· Have a food/process manufacturing background.
· Have experience of managing a team.
· Be an excellent communicator in both spoken and written English.
· Have proven problem solving experience and be able to work on their own initiative.
· Lead by example.
· Have Basic IT skills including Excel and Word.
· Have the ability to plan and organise workload.
· Have the ability to work to deadlines.
Monday to Friday 6am-2.30pm
For more information please contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.