We are currently recruiting for experienced Team Coordinator on temporary basis. 40 hours a week guaranteed and it is an ongoing job.
- 40 hours a week plus overtimes
- Onsite canteen
- Onsite parking
- Long term job
Coordinators Job Purpose:
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides support to management, including staffing requirements and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies to management and team members.
Coordinators Job Duties:
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of operation
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with processes and new team member training
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for internal team
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversee team members work for quality and compliance
- Communicates deadlines and performance goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Generates and shares reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Team Leadership Experience, Product Knowledge and Process Experience, Leadership Skills, Good PC skills especially MS Excel, Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills, Motivational Skills, Results-Oriented, Employee Training Experience, Self-Motivation, Strong Relationship Building, Customer Service Skills
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 10 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for container unloaders for one of our clients based in Castle Donnington, DE74 area. Working Monday to Friday - start times between 07.00 - 09.00 - 18:00 PM You will be unloading containers, picking up boxes of 10kg and moving them into different co... Read More