Barker Ross are recruiting for an System Analyst / Coordinator for our client based in Northampton.
Purpose of role:
- Provide day to day operational support for the fleet management maintenance system
- Ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction is achieved in all the fleet management maintenance system and developing the solution to enhance the business service offerings
- Delivering the contractual reporting requirements for the SFS customer base
As the companies System Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for Fleet management system
- Responsible for the documentation of business processes
- Management for Internal and Contractual Customer Reporting
- Business CFMM Trainer & Auditor
- Adhoc Projects & Duties as required
Essential Skills for the role as a System Analyst Coordinator:
- Previous experience in a data analysis role
- Proven track record in delivery of results such as projects, system changes, etc
- Proven track record in prioritising workloads, and adaptable approach to workloads
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to reduce complexity of data
- Extremely proficient in MS Suite
- Customer service skills and the ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Previous experience using Chevin is preferred
Experience of analysis in a Fleet management environment
Project management qualification e.g. Six sigma or equivalent
Full driving licence
- MARKET COMPETITIVE SALARY
- Profit related pay
- 28 days Holiday increasing to 33 on time served
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Please call Barker Ross on 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.