Our client is a top 25 care provider and is seeking dedicated support workers to join their team within their 49 bed residential home rated GOOD by CQC.
Salary: £9 per hour for 36 hours per week
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for support workers in Norfolk. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, mental health and some physical disabilities.
- Providing high quality support care to adults and older people with dementia, mental health and challenging behaviour in a residential and nursing home
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for adherance to assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans n
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days and nights
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Simon at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Supported Living Support Worker
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £08.80 - £10.00 per hour
- 18 days ago
Supported Living Support Worker Location: Swadlincote, DE11 Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time or part time hours available - including sleep ins Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Pay rate: £8.80 - £10.00 per hour Barker Ross Health and Social Care... Read More
Residential Children's Support Worker
- Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- £8.72 - £9.71 per hour
- 28 days ago
Residential Children's Support Worker Location: Bingham, Nottingham, NG13 Salary: £8.72 - £9.71 per hour Sleep in rate: £62.00 (flat rate) Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time / Days & sleep in's Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health a... Read More
Drug and Alcohol Worker
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £10.00 - £14.00 per hour
- 13 days ago
Drug and Alcohol Worker Location: Derby, DE1 Salary: £10.00 - £14.00 per hour Job type: Temporary ongoing Hours: 30 hours a week (Monday to Friday) - Days Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting for a substan... Read More
Supported Housing Worker - Substance Misuse / Mental health
- Lewisham, London
- Up to £24643 per annum
- 8 days ago
Our client is a large charity and housing association that support people overcoming drug and alcohol problems. They provide residential, prison, community and specialist services. Position Available: Supported Housing Worker - Lewisham, Permanent, 37.5 hours, £24,634pa including London... Read More
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £17.00 - £18.50 per hour + + £1000 welcome bonus
- 26 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Norwich Salary: £17.00 - £18.50 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time (days & nights available) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for... Read More