Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: £9.01 per hour
Job type: Temporary & temp to perm opportunities
Hours: Full time / Days
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Support Worker on behalf of a client based in Banbury in Oxfordshire. This will involve supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health, challenging behaviour and related behavioural difficulties.
Community and supported living support worker .
- Providing high quality care to service users, identifying needs and preferences for each individual and providing personal care to adults and adults with learning disabilities, mental health, challenging behaviour and related behavioural difficulties.
- Supporting adults within their own home in a supported living environment
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Supporting clients in the community and also within a supported living environment, providing emotional support to clients
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required and reading over care plans for each service user
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as and when required
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the service manager or senior staff
- Identifying priorities and managing time effectively
- Actively listening and showing understanding of others
- Continually updating own knowledge and actively pursuing own personal development
- Demonstrating a positive attitude in all dealings with people and acting as a positive role model
- Being prompt, punctual, prepared and maintaining a high standard of personal appearance at all times
- Understanding professional boundaries of both clients and co-workers
- Being passionate about ensuring that your Customers are receiving care in a dignified and respectful manner
- Understanding that working as part of a passionate and committed team is key
- Various hours of work available on working rota
Must have 6 months experience within healthcare
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Current enhanced DBS
Full UK drivers licence
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Supported Living Support Worker
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.00 per hour + plus £45 a week for petrol and travel
- 19 days ago
Supported Living Support Worker Location: Leicester city and surrounding areas Salary: £9.00 per hour (plus £45 a week for petrol and travel) Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time / Days (Monday - Friday) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross ... Read More
Residential Children's Support Worker
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £09.50 - £11.00 per hour
- 19 days ago
Residential Children's Support Worker Location: Sileby, Leicestershire Salary: £9.50 - £11.00 per hour Job type: Temporary (possible temp to perm opportunities available) Hours: Part time / full time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory Reference... Read More
Support Worker - Rough Sleepers (EEA Nationals),
- Finchley, London
- Up to £12.68 per hour
- 23 days ago
Our client is one of the largest charities in London that support homelessness and vulnerable people. They have multiple service for clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. Position Available: Support Worker - Rough... Read More
Client Support Worker - Mental Health (Leyton)
- Leyton, London
- Up to £11.71 per hour
- about 1 month ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.... Read More