Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Support workers based in Nuneaton.
We are working with a national provider of Residential and supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviors.
As a Support Worker you will be working in a service which supports Adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviors and Autism.
As a Support worker you will be caring and supporting for the residents in a 2 bedded home.
This is a Full Time permanent position, shift times are: 07.30-15.30, 15.30 - 22.30 , 22.30- 07.30
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Support Worker:
* Provide support and care to clients
* Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
* Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
* Complete domestic tasks within the home
The ideal candidate for the Support Worker position will need to be:
* Experienced in supporting people with Learning Disabilities
* Someone who can be positive role model
* Car driver ideally but not essential due to the public transport network local to home in Nuneaton
* Completed NVQ Level 2or 3 in Health & Social care or Equivalent
* Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a building a community within the local and wider community. The companies plan is to triple the amount of homes in Nuneaton and West Midlands in the next 18 months, so plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
Support and encouragement to complete extra training
QCF's funded by company
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.