Barker Ross are currently recruiting for support workers for our client in Nuneaton. Due to expansion my client has opened a new 2 bed residential home for 2 young adults who have Autism, Challenging Behaviours and Learning difficulties.
My client will fly the succesful candidate to Ireland to Head office for 2 weeks training all paid for and also will be paid for the training too. Must have a driving licence or passport .
Below is a brief description of duties that you will undertake as a support worker.
* Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
* Administration of Medication
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Adhere to Health and Safety compliance in the supported living service.
The ideal candidate for the Team Leader / support worker role will need to be:
* NVQ 2/3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
* Experienced in working in a suppported living service
* Experience in Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours
* Flexibility to work shifts
* Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives
* Local to Nuneaton
Shifts are very flexible , full and part time hours availible. waking nights and night shifts also available.
shifts are usually
Excellant Rates of pay
If you are looking to make a difference in young peoples lives this is a fantastic opportunity!
Please contact sarah Davidson on 01159418131 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.