Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently for Support Workers for our client who is based in Chesterfield.
Our client is a specialist provider of Community Care to clients in their own homes and they are currently looking for a number of Support Workers to join them as they go through a sustained period of growth.
We are looking for Support Workers who have experience in working with the Elderly, people diagnosed with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health disorders preferably in the Community or in a Residential setting.
As a Support Worker your role will be very a varied role and where no 2 shifts will be the same, below is a brief list of task you will undertake on regular basis:
- Support the all residents in their own homes
- Assist the residents with personal care depending on their needs
- Assist Elderly residents with mobilization and movement
- Assist in completing activities in homes and in Chesterfield & Surrounding areas
- Be able to think of suitable activities to do with people diagnosed with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues
The ideal person for the Support Worker vacancies will need to be:
- Experienced in delivering Community Care and care to people in their own homes
- Preferably completed QCF or NVQ level 2/ 3 Health & Social care but this is not essential
- Car Driver preferably but not essential for all roles
- Ideally based in Chesterfield but not essential
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Community Carer who is looking for security of permanent contracts both Full and Part time contracts available.
The benefits of this role is:
- Permanent contracts
- Weekly and monthly pay available
- Regular runs with clients, so you can provide continuity with clients
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards - vouchers/meals out
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.