A great opportunity has become available for a Supply Chain Manager to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly an exciting time to join a company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
The key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager role include:
- Reviewing and monitoring accuracy of customer and business forecasts across multiple flow types and report against variances in order to improve future forecasts.
- Supporting the planning the inbound and outbound supply chain routing for the blue-chip retailer volume through the company network.
- Considering warehouse capacity plans and transport implications when supply chain routing.
- Providing improved visibility of outbound routing by freight type (air, sea or road) and routing to both UK & International destinations.
- Improving forecast analysis for both UK & International destinations.
- Supporting routing by customer priority including sales forecast driven information.
- Identifying ways to flatten volumes to improve operational efficiencies and service to destinations.
Skills sought for the Supply Chain Manager role:
- Ability to translate Management Information and data into meaningful insight and to inform actions.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of finance reporting and commercially aware.
- Effective communications skills.
- Experience of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experience in the logistics or 3PL industry.
- Experience in a similar planning role.
- Fluent in German.
The salary for this position is £45k-£50k plus good company benefits.
The working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.