- To deliver structured interventions within all stages of Treatment
- To deliver 1-2-1/Group interventions to clients with problematic drug/alcohol use using relevant and recognised theoretical models
- To carry out strengths-based assessments, identify treatment needs and/or through-care requirements appropriate to the service
- To include, where appropriate, families/carers during assessment, reviews, care plans and support through integrated key work
- To identify and assess clients in relation to any drug /alcohol related health needs and refer on as appropriate
- To identify and assess clients in relation to employability needs and refer on as appropriate.
- Provide general information and advice to clients with problematic drug /alcohol use issues and make appropriate referrals where necessary
- To support people to make the changes identified through the recovery care plan and ensure that all clients are receiving regular one-to-one support as identified in their recovery care plan
- To carry out regular reviews, completion of Outcome Star and updating of recovery care plans in order to evidence progress taking place
- To engage in a duty system to ensure the overall service provision meets required standards
- To implement effective communication protocols and referral pathways with through-care and relevant community agencies
- To attend and/or assist in the development and delivery of training packages on drug /alcohol related issues for use by relevant stakeholders
- To ensure that information relating to the service and service users is collected and processed within database, to enable the provision of regular activity and outcome reports to commissioners and senior management team as required
- To signpost where appropriate to further support recovery growth
- To deliver full Harm Minimisation throughout all interventions, including Specialist Needle Exchange
- Follow up engagement after discharge in order to identify recovery capital
If this is a role you are interested in, please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available