Our well established client in Lincoln based within the Education sector is seeking an experienced Student Recruitment Officer to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a full time, permanent role working usual office hours with an annual salary £19,612 - £22,417 depending on experience.
We are looking for a university graduate with any achieved degree, who has strong communication and presentation skills. The role will involve traveling to various recruitment and college fairs/events to encourage students to study at the university.
It is also essential that you have previous experience working with young people in an education or informal setting.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Strengthening the university's student recruitment effort in the UK
- Promoting the university and it's courses to various schools and colleges
- Proactively establish a network of schools and colleges in specific geographical regions, develop and managing relationships
- Develop and deliver workshops and presentations to varying audiences promoting higher education
- Represent the university at national recruitment fairs, projects and events along with the coordination of the administration, organisation and preparation
- Offer a first class service to deal with enquiries in person, by telephone, email or letter
- Provide support to other student recruitment roles as appropriate including both on and off campus activities which will include extensive UK travel and overnight stays
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.