Duties will include:
- Assisting the Stock Controller with a stock take in various warehouses onsite
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Updating stock records on an Excel spreadsheet
- A current forklift licence is preferred but not essential
- Additional duties as requested by the Stock Controller
This position offers an immediate start and the duration is 2 - 4 weeks.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions you have please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.