Our client is a manufacturer of Ready to Eat "free from" products and are currently looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator for their site based in Milton Keynes.
Working 5 out of 7 days Monday to Sunday Friday the main purpose of the Stock Coordinator's role is to administer the Warehouse Management System, support the Procurement, Warehouse and Operations functions by effectively managing the levels of materials on-site and at 3rd party Warehouse as well as ensure the staff are trained up to required standard.
The Role Key Responsibilities
- Complete and submit all documentation in a timely and efficient manner. Goods In / Pick List / Cycle Counts / Stock Reports / Stock Takes.
- Assist in managing the booking in diary.
- Ensure goods inwards verification and accuracy in all paper work and delivery quantities.
- Monitor, investigate, correct & report daily discrepancies in stock usages.
- Manage 3rd Party WH stock call-off to ensure sufficient material on site to support production.
- Generate accurate & timely production pick-lists in WMS for the warehouse.
- Coordinate weekly stock meetings,
- Actively manage all stock items, specifically slow moving and obsolete stock.
- Manage and maintain Daily Works Orders in ERP system and generate Sales Orders.
- Run stock takes.
- Participate in Chess and Monthly S&OP meetings.
- Generate and resolve month end stock reconciliation issues between Stock Counts and Lakeview.
- Responsible for reconciliation of IBL stock.
- To undertake audits such as goods in, pick accuracy, stock holding, empty locations and auctioning output from the audits.
- Deliver FLT training for all staff as required.
- Assist in providing training, guidance and support for all warehouse in relation to warehouse operations & systems.
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of the procurement team with the warehouse team.
- Participate in projects to improve stock control efficiency in the warehouse.
Will be computer literate who are self-starting team players. Experience of working within a similar role within a Food manufacturing environment is desirable. You must have a Forklift Truck License and basic level food hygiene certificate
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a business that is seeing exponential growth and is part of a larger multi-site organisation.
The Salary for this position is £25,000 - £28,000
If you are interested in the role of Stock Coordinator please apply today
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Stock & Systems Administrator
- Middlewich, Cheshire
- £9.67 - £14.51 per hour
- 19 days ago
Stock & Systems Administrator Hours - 40 per week, rotating shift of 6-2, 2-10 The role will support both the control room and the stock planning function to ensure full stock control and system readiness for the warehouse operation. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely m... Read More