Duties to include:
- Assist in the activity of stock management, ensuring stock integrity is achieved and maintained according to customer and company requirements
- Tracking stock movements to achieve optimum stock levels
- Performing periodic stock checks, reporting details and reporting discrepancies
- Monitoring stock levels in line with supply and demand forecasts
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills WMS, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Analytical and problem solving ability
This position offers an immediate start and is temporary to permanent. To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £21049 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- 29 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Controller to join a leading global manufacturer of equipment to the logistics and construction sectors. The primary purpose of the role is to accurately stock control and safely handle materials (raw material, engineered parts, consumables... Read More