- Monday to Thursday - 8AM - 17:00pm
- Friday - 8am - 16:30pm
- 42 hour paid week
Salary: £25K - £27K per year depending on experience.
Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Spare Parts and Stock Controller to join a Manufacturing and assembly Facility in Corby. You will need to take full responsibility for Spare Parts and Inventory control, working closely with the Purchasing department and Departmental Managers. This is an interesting and varied role, and presents a wonderful opportunity to join a successful business, with the joint vision of driving forward the continuous growth and success of the company.
The role will be a two phase roll out. This will entail a project to support introducing a Stock Control System, then overseeing the management of that system giving support and training as required. The role will also be the development of the Spares and After Sales side of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with a nominated supplier of a Stock Control System. (SCS)
- Liaise and pull together Line Managers to manage implementation of the SCS project
- Be the point of contact for the nominated system supplier of the SCS
- Managing the SCS once it is operational
- Create and maintain operational task planners
- Communicate issues, resolutions and updates to the Line Manager
- Manage quarterly stock takes
- Taking full responsibility for the coordination of Spares and SCS
- Managing minimum and maximum stock levels
- Other duties as required, and as the role develops.
- Picking and packing orders as the business needs require.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar spares, stock and inventory control role
- Possess excellent Outlook and Excel skills alongside a working knowledge of Word
- Ability to present and articulate verbally and written information to external resources
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks efficiently, with the ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Confident in working alongside the internal team in a polite and professional manner, especially when there is a difficult situation to deal with
- Take an enthusiastic and pro-active approach.
For more details please call 01604 634479 asap.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- 15 days ago
Do you have experience within stock control and inventory management? Do you want to join a leading logistics provider with specialisms in 3PL and Supply Chain? Do you want to develop your logistics career and be part of a friendly, dynamic team? If, so, a fantastic opportunity has aris... Read More
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- 24 days ago
Stock Controller Hours are: Monday to Thursday - 8AM - 17:00pm Friday - 8am - 16:30pm 42 hour paid week Salary: £25K - £27K per year depending on experience. Job Description: Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Spare Parts and Stock Controller to join a Manufacturing and assem... Read More
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- 30 days ago
Duties to include: Assist in the activity of stock management, ensuring stock integrity is achieved and maintained according to customer and company requirements Tracking stock movements to achieve optimum stock levels Performing periodic stock checks, reporting details and reporting di... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 29 days ago
Our client is a manufacturer of Ready to Eat "free from" products and are currently looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator for their site based in Milton Keynes. Working 5 out of 7 days Monday to Sunday Friday the main purpose of the Stock Coordinator's role is to administer the Warehou... Read More