- Monday to Thursday - 8AM - 17:00pm
- Friday - 8am - 16:30pm
- 42 hour paid week
Salary: £25K - £27K per year depending on experience.
Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Spare Parts and Stock Controller to join a Manufacturing and assembly Facility in Corby. You will take need to take full responsibility for Spare Parts and Inventory control, working closely with the Purchasing department and Department Managers. This is an interesting and varied role, and presents a wonderful opportunity to join a successful business, with the joint vision of driving forward the continuous growth and success of the company.
The role will be a two phase roll out. This will entail a project to support introducing a Stock Control System, then overseeing the management of that system giving support and training as required. The role will also be the development of the Spares and After Sales side of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with a nominated supplier of a Stock Control System. (SCS)
- Liaise and pull together Line Managers to manage implementation of the SCS project
- Be the point of contact for the nominated system supplier of the SCS
- Managing the SCS once it is operational
- Create and maintain operational task planners
- Communicate issues, resolutions and updates to the Line Manager
- Manage quarterly stock takes
- Taking full responsibility for the coordination of Spares and SCS
- Managing minimum and maximum stock levels
- Other duties as required, and as the role develops.
- Picking and packing orders as the business needs require.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar spares, stock and inventory control role
- Possess excellent Outlook and Excel skills alongside a working knowledge of Word
- Ability to present and articulate verbally and written information to external resources
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks efficiently, with the ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Confident in working alongside the internal team in a polite and professional manner, especially when there is a difficult situation to deal with
- Take an enthusiastic and pro-active approach.
For more details please call 01604 634479 asap.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Warehouse Team Leader
- Rutland, England
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- 27 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Team Leader to join their team in the Rutland region on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opening for ... Read More
Warehouse Operative (Team Leader)
- Oakham, Rutland
- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- 27 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Operative who can demonstrate a stable track record of employment and who is looking to develop their logistics career... Read More
Replenishment Operatives (Food/FMCG)
- Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- £18349 - £22019 per annum + plus bonus and company benefits
- 11 days ago
Many opportunities have arisen for diligent, focussed and organised Replenishment Operative's with a keen eye for detail to join a world leader of meal-kits provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Nuneaton. You will manage stock management and replenishment to kitting and assembly l... Read More