Barker Ross Health & Social care are recruiting for a Staff Nurse on Nights for client 50 bedded Residential, Dementia and Nursing Home based in Market Harborough Leicestershire.
Our client is part of small group of Residential, Dementia and Nursing homes who are based across the East Midlands.
As a Staff Nurse on Nights you will play a vital role in making sure that the home is delivering the highest standard of care 24 hours a day across the whole Nursing Home.
There is a number of contracts available full and part time hours, 24/36/48 per week.
Below is brief overview of the duties and tasks you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Being a positive role model to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
- To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
- To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families
The ideal candidate for a Staff Nurse on Nights will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Experienced in working with Elderly & People living with Dementia
- Commutable via own transport to Market Harborough
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Leading homes in Market Harborough and the East Midlands, the home is already rated Good with the CQC, but the aim is get to OUTSTANDING.
Below is a list of benefits of the role:
- NMC Cost contributed too
- An excellent working environment
- DBS costs covered
- Plus Many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.