Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work in a clients own home and provide Nursing care to a client in their own home.
We are looking for Staff Nurse for a package of care based on the outskirts Altrincham.
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are exclusively working client who are specialist care provider and specialize in working with people who have Spinal or Brain Injuries and care for them in their own homes.
You will be working in packages of care with client in their own home and they require Nursing care and support with Gastrostomy Care , Oral & Nasal Suctioning and Tracheotomy care.
This role is Permanent opportunity with Full/ Part time hours available Day and Night shifts available.
As a Staff Nurse please see below a brief list of roles which you will be undertaking:
* Working very closely as part of Multi Disciplinary Team for each client, which will include: Family, GP, SALT
* Completing all of the relevant paperwork
* Leading the shift to make sure the client is receiving the highest standard of person centered care at all times
* Be responsible for the medication and ordering the medication
* Assist other aspects of personal care
The ideal candidate for the Staff Nurse will need to be:
* Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
* Experienced in working with People with Spinal and Brain Injuries
* Ideally experienced in working with Gastrostomy Care, Suctioning Oral or Nasal
* Have a good understanding of suitable activities to undertake with the client in home or out in Altrincham and surrounding areas
* Someone who is able to travel to Altrincham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse who is looking to join a forward thinking and growing company.
The benefits of this role include:
* Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Regular contact and support from the case manager
* Paid overtime
* Competitive pension scheme
* Plenty of career development opportunities
* Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.