Our client is a provider of cutting edge business events and conferences for the IoT and Cyber Security sectors. They host events across 5 continents and have a client base that includes some of world's most recognisable brands.
They have ambitious expansion plans and are now looking for dynamic sponsorship sales professionals to join their team.
They will provide extensive 3 months training programme to develop the right individuals into successful, multi-faceted sales people that will thrive in a high-paced, fun & entrepreneurial environment.
You will be selling sponsorship packages across our international conference portfolio.
Key Skills & Experience:
* 12 Months+ sales experience (B2B C-level sales experience preferable but not essential)
* Commercially aware with good research skills and the ability to understand complex markets
* Passionate about developments in IoT and Cyber Security space
* Self-motivated with lots of energy & enthusiasm to hit targets and make money
* Enjoy talking to C-Level industry leaders on telephone and conference calls
* Exceptionally well organised and able to manage your own diary efficiently
* Willing to learn quickly and to constantly develop your skills
* Excited by working in a fun, fast paced, small team.
* Sociable - you will be travelling the world networking at our events
* Ambitious and keen to progress career rapidly
* Extensive 3 Month Training programme
* Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support
* Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Realistic 1st Year OTE £60k+ (uncapped)
* International Travel
* Pension Scheme
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.