A great opportunity has become available for a Software Developer to join a company that provides banknote and securities printing, smart cards, and cash handling systems on a full-time, permanent basis in South London.
As a Software Developer you will provide computer programs with an eye toward safeguarding computer systems and data/information.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer will include:
- Talking through requirements with clients
- Testing software and fixing problems
- Maintaining systems once they're up and running
- Being a part of technical designing
- Integrate software components
- Producing efficient codes
- Writing program codes for reference and reporting
The successful candidate will possess:
- Software architecture, design, and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
- Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
- Databases: MS SQL programming
- Knowledge of: WCF, Rest, J Son, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service developmenta
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field such as computer engineering, computer networking, or electrical engineering or mathematics
- Software engineering or development experience
- Prior experience with coding and development
- Experience in the cybersecurity field. Either as a cybersecurity engineer or cybersecurity consultant, network security engineer are all good fields
- Certifications and training e.g. Cisco CCIE, or CISSP, or Microsoft AZURE Security Associate
- Testing and auditing software experience
It is desirable the successful candidate will possess:
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Organisational skills
Salary for this opportunity is £60k.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.