We are looking for an intelligent individual to join us as a Social Media Executive with the government's new Kickstarter Scheme.
- The scheme is ONLY available for 16-24 years of age AND on Universal Credit.
- A maximum of 25 hours per week.
- You must be confident with the use of social media.
- Role is based in Leicester.
Candidates who show the most progression, success and become an asset to the Company could be offered a full-time role.
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Dress down Fridays, Payday breakfast plus many more.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email email@example.com or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available