My client is a leading Waste Management Company specialising in recycling Waste streams for individual clients. They require two Site Waste Operatives to join their busy team.
The main purpose of the job is to working in conjunction with Site Management to safely deliver throughput of waste in the Transfer Station and be responsible for the waste management, processes and standards on site.
The main duties will include:
- Daily pre-use inspections on all plant and defect reported
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing loads
- Processing contents of wheelie bins into appropriate storage containers
- Maximising value with waste on site through permitted activities
- Ensuring sumps on site have sufficient capacity and pumped out if required
- Ensuring general housekeeping is maintained on a regular basis
- Ensure all waste streams are segregated and stored safely and compliantly
- Adhering to current company policies, procedures and legislation
- Working with all regulations set out by the HSE, EA any other regulatory board
- Proactively support and embed a generative safety culture
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required
- Forklift driving experience preferable
The successful candidates need to be aware that the working area's are often out in all weather terrain ( full PPE issued), often sorting and processing waste revenue streams out doors.
The hours of work are with 07:00 to 16:00pm or 08:00 to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday.
There are permanent opportunities on this site and we offer an 8 week, temporary to permanent working arrangement for the right candidate!
Please apply by sending in your CV or why not call the office on 01522 551910 and ask to speak to Rachel