We are looking for site team supervisor for our client based in Chalton, Luton.
- Supervise a team of Cleaners and undertake cleaning of the establishment to ensure a comprehensive cleaning service is provided in compliance with customer's procedures and practices and Health & Safety Regulations
- Provide a comprehensive cleaning service
- Check work carried out by the cleaners to ensure a high standard of work is undertaken and maintained
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials and supplies
- Report any defects to the Customers Management team to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out immediately
- Comply with Health & Safety, Fire Regulations and Customers policies
- Technical Skills and Qualification
Planning and Organizing
Working with People
Comply with Health and Safety
Understands equal opportunities
This is a temp to perm position which after 12 weeks working for our agency you will be offered permanent contract with the company.
Pay rate is £11.54 per hour.
Shift pattern is Monday to Friday 12:00pm - 8:00pm.
If you would like to be considered for the role please call us now on 01908695959 opt 1 or send your CV to email@example.com.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available