Site Manager - MMC/Modular Construction - Broadstairs, Kent - £60K, Car Allowance + Package
A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters equally to all members of society.
To manage the day to day execution of building works in a completely safe and fully controlled fashion, ensuring all build processes are performed effectively and safely, in complete accordance with RAMS
- Responsible for ensuring all site personnel follow the SHE Policy in all respects
- Ensure site teams adhere to H&S legislation in full.
- Responsible for directing, managing, and coaching the Assistant Site Manager and all site operatives
- Ensuring the site compound and welfare facilities remain fully functional and fit for purpose throughout duration of the development.
- Responsible for implementing the detailed construction programme on site
- Ensure total on-site compliance with our comprehensive home hand-over procedure
You will be an experience Site Manger with:
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Site Management
- Black CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
- Knowledge of Modular installation
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- The ability to meet competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to carry out further training and development.
- An understanding of Building Regulations.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety standards.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available