A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Hygiene Manager at a leading provider of technical services to food manufacturing industries based in Grimsby.
The Site Manager is responsible for controlling activity across all work areas covered at site in order to achieve the full scope of works as expected by the client. To operate effective control of payroll and other elements of the operational budget. Provide effective liaison and communication with our client's Management team, suppliers and third-party auditors
- To provide control of all Partners in Hygiene activity at site paying due regard to the contract specification and all legislation including Health and Safety and Personal Hygiene
- To ensure correct materials, equipment and methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order. Programme repairs or order replacement equipment promptly as required working within budget parameters. Liaise with Operations Director for expenditure within approved limits. Report faulty machinery / equipment immediately
- To effectively manage sickness and absence procedures
- To effectively manage disciplinary and grievance situations utilising the Partners in Hygiene Disciplinary Grievance and Special Complaints Procedure
- To ensure company provided uniform/Personal Protective Equipment is kept clean and tidy and is worn at all times while at work
- To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our customer and Partners in Hygiene colleagues
- To ensure that stock control system is operated smoothly and effectively to ensure an efficient delivery of the service to the client
- To attend training as required by your Director
- Ensure that all accidents and dangerous occurrences are effectively reported and documented
- To ensure all requisite documentation is completed to the required standard as and when necessary. Maintain the documented control system fully up to date and ensure that all records are appropriately maintained by the Partners in Hygiene team on site
- Client Interaction, attend client meetings, support third party audits, and liaise with client Technical, Production Engineering and Safety Management representatives
- Retain full control of all elements of budget relating to site including payroll and purchasing functions
- Ensure that plans are implemented, delivered and documented to correct any non-conformances relating to Partners in Hygiene areas of responsibility identified through audit processes
Experience & knowledge Required for the Role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role or supporting role
- Minimum of Food Hygiene / Safety Level 3
- Minimum IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- Experience of direct interaction of external audit bodies including, but not limited to BRC
- Numerate and conversant with budget management and budget control
- Good demonstratable knowledge of MS software including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
Salary for this role is £50,000 per annum.
Working hours for this role are 40 hours per week, hours will be agreed during interview process with Hiring Manager.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.