Site Engineer - Groundworks and Infrastructure
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Job type: 12 Month Contract
Due to our clients continued growth and a healthy order book, they have a exciting opportunities for experienced Site Engineers to join their team on a Infrastructure and Groundwork's projects within Essex
With responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of engineering activities that meet the needs and objectives for Infrastructure projects, the successful candidate will hold a strong proven background within Site Engineering on Infrastructure and Groundwork projects, ideally within the residential development sector.
Responsibilities of the Site Engineer:
- Deliver all engineering/setting out/levelling requirements as per agreed programme and specification
- Responsibility for accurate and timely site setting out, surveying, measurement and control, ensuring comprehensive records are captured for assigned projects.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and exceptions highlighted to the Project Manager and HSEQ Manager
- Manage on a day to day basis all allocated projects ensuring that all engineering input is carried out, communicated and acted upon by Site Supervisors and their operatives
- Completion of all requested paperwork filed and returned in a timely manner
Requirements of the Site Engineer:
- Experience in civil engineering, Infrastructure and Groundwork's projects up to £10 million
- Surveying and Setting out methodologies and practices
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure technologies and techniques
- Strong, proven setting out and surveying experience delivering set out projects to time cost and quality.
- Experienced within AutoCAD software.
- Proactive and hands on approach, with excellent attention to detail.
- Health and Safety awareness and practical, on site experience
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering/Surveying
- Valid CSCS card
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Site Engineer - Groundworks and Infrastructure, then please apply now.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.