A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an External Hydraulic Site Engineer for a hydraulic equipment supplier in the Loughborough area.
The successful applicant will be part of an expert team that travels to different sites within the UK, where you will change, make up and re-fit hoses on rail track vehicles.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fitting experience (1+ years)
- Be willing to learn about the use of our clients product and be trained adequately.
- Be flexible to stay away from home overnight when required.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Be able to work to a deadline.
- Be able to liaise with customers and team members.
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Be able to put their problem-solving skills to the test.
- Demonstrate a flexible "can do" attitude.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be IT literate.
- Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing scheduled and emergency service to our clients.
- Preparing written documentation of all activities including all measurements that define inspection and tests.
- Adherence to safe working requirements at all times and site Health & Safety conditions.
- Updating our software with hose system changes remotely.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm.
Salary for this role starts from £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, £40 a night when staying away, expenses & accommodation covered by company.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Mechanical Fitter & Fabricator
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- 1 day ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter & Fabricator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. Job Purpose Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and breakdown reactive maintenance for Plant and machinery ensuring minimal downtime. In additi... Read More