We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our client facilities. The role is a complex one. You will just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. You will be well-versed in processes under the roles responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to remployees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Experience as supervisor or relevant role.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the flied.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organization and leadership skills.
If you think you are the best person for this role, please apply and we will contact you ASAP.
You can also contact our team on 0208 434 7008 for more info.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.