The overall purpose of the role is the organisation and efficient running of the warehouse. Achieving the daily pick schedule, despatch and put away targets.
Duties to include:
- Ensure the Warehouse Operatives perform their job roles and targets are met.
- Direct and motivate the team in ensuring the workloads are processed efficiently and best utilisation of labour resource is observed
- Ensure appropriate work instructions and team members adhere to them
- Identify any training/development requirements
- Ensure MHE first use inspections are completed and report any issues to the Warehouse Manager
- Review daily performance of the team and ensure all internal KPI's and deliveries are achieved
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed performance levels for all warehouse activity including staffing levels are enough to achieve outbound pick and loaded. Daily inbound is received and put away
- Additional duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager
This position offers an immediate start. To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- North East Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- 28 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customs Controller with a dynamic and rapidly expanding business on a full-time, permanent basis in North East Lincolnshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company recognised globally as one of the top 10 logistics providers. It is essenti... Read More
Senior Solutions Design Manager
- Warwickshire, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance plus benefits
- 7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Logistics Solutions Manager to join a world-class logistics and distribution business on a full-time, permanent basis at their site in Warwickshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company, a true leader in their fie... Read More
Senior Distribution Centre Manager
- West Midlands, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 7 days ago
A hugely successful UK parcel delivery business has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Distribution Centre Manager to join their team in the West Midlands area on a full-time permanent basis. This is truly an exciting role and a chance to join the business at a key stage ... Read More
Distribution Centre Manager
- Leicestershire, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + car or allowance, bonus
- 28 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Distribution Centre Manager to join a dynamic, successful and growing organisation which is one of the UK's fastest growing Distribution businesses. You will join a friendly, pro-active and forward-thinking team on a full time, perma... Read More
Ocean Import Operator
- Staffordshire, England
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- 22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Ocean Import Operators, to join a highly professional, well established and rapidly expanding freight solutions provider. You will join a hard-working team in Cannock and form part of the dynamic Air & Ocean department. Main Duties: Rec... Read More