An opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at a diverse Farming and Fresh Produce Business with 2 packhouses based in Suffolk.
The Shift Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all machinery is maintained and performing to optimum levels for each process throughout the site, to ensure the manufacturing daily plan is executed to recover the optimum benefits for the site, to meet customer service level expectations.
- To maintain and control all areas of processing equipment throughout the factory.
- To deliver PPMs to a predetermined schedule, driving machine performance levels to the optimum.
- To maintain develop and contribute to our E-maint programme that will allow the daily manufacturing plan to meet our customer expectations.
- Ensure accurate spare part stock levels are maintained and monitored
- To control contractors by area and ensure no company policies are breeched.
- Ideally educated to level 3 in a relevant engineering discipline
- Electrical bias
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in engineering
- Chilled FMCG manufacturing experience is desirable
- 18th edition wiring regulations qualified is desirable
Shifts are Monday - Friday, double days - 6-14:30 and 12:00 to 20:30.
Pay rate is £35,000 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Selby, North Yorkshire
- Up to £33280 per annum
- 15 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Selby, North Yorkshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities for the Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer include p... Read More
Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Up to £38000 per annum
- 15 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton, Derbyshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer working 4 on/4 off 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 alternate Days and Nights. Respons... Read More