An opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at a diverse Farming and Fresh Produce Business with 2 packhouses based in Suffolk.
The Shift Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all machinery is maintained and performing to optimum levels for each process throughout the site, to ensure the manufacturing daily plan is executed to recover the optimum benefits for the site, to meet customer service level expectations.
- To maintain and control all areas of processing equipment throughout the factory.
- To deliver PPMs to a predetermined schedule, driving machine performance levels to the optimum.
- To maintain develop and contribute to our E-maint programme that will allow the daily manufacturing plan to meet our customer expectations.
- Ensure accurate spare part stock levels are maintained and monitored
- To control contractors by area and ensure no company policies are breeched.
- Ideally educated to level 3 in a relevant engineering discipline
- Electrical bias
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in engineering
- Chilled FMCG manufacturing experience is desirable
- 18th edition wiring regulations qualified is desirable
Shifts are Monday - Friday, double days - 6-14:30 and 12:00 to 20:30.
Pay rate is £35,000 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £32000 - £32640 per annum
- 23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Wolverhampton. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of all "Hard Service" requiremen... Read More