Our client is one of the largest providers of the supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Service Manager - Drug and Alcohol, Lewisham, 37.5 hours, £33,604 - £38,374kpa, permanent,
Management of supported housing services in Lewisham.
To lead a team to develop and maintain high quality supported accommodation services for individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
To take a psychologically informed approach to service delivery, ensuring the service operates in a responsive and dynamic way to the presenting needs of the service users.
To cultivate an empowered, well informed team to deliver responsive and innovative support to individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
To ensure the accommodation is maintained to a high standard of repair and provides a safe and welcoming space for those who live and work there
- Experience of working in accommodation-based services with people with support needs related to alcohol/substance misuse and mental health.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team to deliver outcomes and meet organisational, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Experience of coordinating, supervising, and managing team performance across a range of services
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships in order to deliver quality services and meet contractual requirements.
- Experience of managing budgets and an understanding of cost pressures.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation related to homelessness and housing.
- Demonstrable commitment to your own continuous professional development and that of others.
- Experience of managing a team through a period of change
- Demonstrable commitment to the values and ethos
- Demonstrable proficiency in using technology to record and report information.
- Ability to work as part of an on call rota and provide out of hours support across a range of services.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07824016243
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Service Manager - Rough Sleepers and Complex Needs (Bayswater)
- West London, London
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Our client have a service in Bayswater West London (which is near to Paddington). The service support clients with a history of rough sleeping and complex needs such as substance misuse and mental health issues. The service is a 24/7 staffed service. Position Available: Service Manager ... Read More
Homelessness Navigator x3 - Wandsworth and various locations
- Wandsworth, London
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Our client is one of the largest charities in London that support homelessness and vulnerable people. They have multiple service for clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. Position Available: Homelessness Navigator... Read More
Recruitment Consultant - Health and Social Care
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- 22 days ago
Position Available: Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant - City of London, Permanent, £25-30kpa and a rewarding commission structure We are a well established Fun and professional company to work for! We are looking for recruiters with experience within health and social care r... Read More
Floating Support Workers - Islington
- Islington, London
- Up to £11.71 per hour
- 16 days ago
Our client is one of the largest charities in London that support homelessness and vulnerable people. They have multiple service for clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. Position Available: Floating Support Worke... Read More
Head of Mental Health - South London and Central
- South London, London
- Up to £55160 per annum
- about 13 hours ago
Our client is a large provider of support and housing services in London. They support clients with various complex needs. Position Available: Head of Mental Health - South London and Central, Permanent, £56,160kpa plus attractive benefits package, 37.5 hours per week About the Role: Th... Read More