Our client is one of the largest providers of the supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Service Manager - Drug and Alcohol, Lewisham, 37.5 hours, £33,604 - £38,374kpa, permanent,
Management of supported housing services in Lewisham.
To lead a team to develop and maintain high quality supported accommodation services for individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
To take a psychologically informed approach to service delivery, ensuring the service operates in a responsive and dynamic way to the presenting needs of the service users.
To cultivate an empowered, well informed team to deliver responsive and innovative support to individuals working towards recovery from drug and alcohol use.
To ensure the accommodation is maintained to a high standard of repair and provides a safe and welcoming space for those who live and work there
- Experience of working in accommodation-based services with people with support needs related to alcohol/substance misuse and mental health.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team to deliver outcomes and meet organisational, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Experience of coordinating, supervising, and managing team performance across a range of services
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships in order to deliver quality services and meet contractual requirements.
- Experience of managing budgets and an understanding of cost pressures.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation related to homelessness and housing.
- Demonstrable commitment to your own continuous professional development and that of others.
- Experience of managing a team through a period of change
- Demonstrable commitment to the values and ethos
- Demonstrable proficiency in using technology to record and report information.
- Ability to work as part of an on call rota and provide out of hours support across a range of services.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07824016243
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Sutton, London
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Our client is an established care provider with supported housing an domiciliary care services for clients with mental health aisses and learnign disabilities. Position Available: Registered Manager - Sutton, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health full time, permanent, 40 hours per wee... Read More
Finance Manager - Housing / Charity (South West London)
- South West London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 11 days ago
Our client is a homelessness charity working in South West London. They have a great reputation and a very solid support base. Position Available: Finance Manager - Housing / Charity (South West London) , 6 month contract with a view to go permanent, £40-45kkpa, 37.5 hours, Role Purpose... Read More
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £9.30 - £12.60 per hour
- 13 days ago
Barker Ross Health and Social Care currently have an amazing opportunity for Supported Living Support Workers to join one of our client teams in Chesterfield in South Yorkshire. They have various hours available including, full-time, and part-time. Shifts will be based on rota and will ... Read More
Supported Living Support Worker
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £9.30 - £12.60 per hour
- 5 days ago
Job details: Providing high standards of care and support for service users, in line with care and support plans, compliance with CQC regulations and the care & support policies and procedures Identifying needs and preferences for each individual and providing personal care Assist in th... Read More
Independent Gender Violence Advocate - (Lambeth)
- Lambeth, London
- Up to £27948 per annum
- 2 days ago
Our client provides various kinds of support to women and children in need. Position Available: Independent Gender Violence Advocate, (Lambeth), 3-4 months, £27,948pa, 37.5 hrs per week Role Purpose: The independent gender violence advocate will work closely with victims of gender based... Read More