Our client are looking to recruit a highly experienced Service Engineer to provide service support to meet customer needs and requirements.
The candidate must have previous experience of Plasser machines or exposure & experience of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, electric/electronic systems
- To have completed a full and indentured Apprenticeship
- Plasser systems experience in operation and function
- PTS certified
- A full clean manual driving licencE
- A background in engineering or electronics with a minimum of 5 years of Plasser machines
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To carryout repairs as requested to Plasser machines and equipment
- To Modify items / systems on Plasser machines and equipment
- To commission new and modified / repaired Plasser machines and equipment
- To be able to work as a member of a team or on own initiative
- To complete all required record keeping in a timely and accurate manner
- To carry out work in a timely and professional manner
- Will be required to work anywhere in the UK and also abroad when necessary
- To supply telephone assistance and site attendance to assist other departments outside of normal working hours as part of the On Call roster as required.
- To undertake any other tasks, from time to time as required by the Service Manager commensurate with the salary of the post.
Please call Molly at Barker Ross Recruitment if you are interested: 0203 617 3155
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.