Our client is a well established waste management company based in Long Bennington, Newark. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a permanent role, with working hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with an annual salary of £17,000. Occasional Saturday working may also be required so candidates must be flexible with this, but this will be for a 4 hour shift only if needed.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Processing customer orders and order tracking
- Updating the company in house system
- Validation of order details and confirmation
- Processing collections and exchanges
- Determine and communicating estimated time of arrival of jobs
- Dealing with and processing customer enquiries online or via the phone
- Placement of orders, detailed administration with the approved suppliers
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have:-
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Accuracy and speed of data input
- Ability to problem solve
- IT Literate - Able to use Microsoft Word & Excel
- Confident in talking to suppliers, customers and building relationships
Own transport is also essential due to the location of our remote client.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.