Our client is a leading specialist in total waste management solutions. They cover a variety of sectors, and we have an opportunity at the Corby site to join as a Service Delivery Administrator on a full time (37.5 hours per week) permanent basis.
The annual salary for the role is £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Service delivery and looking after key accounts to ensure customer requirements are met
- Administration such as gathering collections data and processing through internal systems in order to raise invoices
- Being the first point of contact for the customers
- Providing end to end waste brokering/collection service from customer order through to confirmation of customer satisfaction following job completion
- Raise consignments for transfer of hazardous waste and print labels
- After sales care where necessary
- Developing positive customer relations to ensure long term and repeat business
- Processing daily orders from customers received via email or telephone
- Co-ordinate the collection of waste from customer locations
- Gather supplier collection data
- Assist the team with scanning, filling, and checking of paperwork
The ideal candidate will have strong administration and customer service skills, be an excellent communicator and have the ability to accurately record data in a timely manner.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.