A hugely successful UK parcel carrier business has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, competent and professional Senior Transport Planner to join the team at Sutton Coldfield.
The successful candidate will have a strong logistics operational background with a forward-thinking approach to problem solving, continuous improvement and the ability to challenge the status quo. The role will be busy, varied and an opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
Key skill requirements:
- Professional with a can-do attitude to add value and make a difference.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- A minimum of three years transport operations experience with strong organisational skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- A full understanding of Tachograph, working time and driver hour's legislation.
- Written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise information
- Good oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to take a confident and diplomatic approach with staff, colleagues and customers.
- Prioritise and work well under pressure, making key decisions.
- Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data/information.
- Awareness of current employment and H&S legislation, policies and procedures.
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
Salary for this excellent opportunity is c£28K-£35K (doe).
For immediate consideration please apply today!