Our client requires a clinical lead to join their team set in a character property located amongst mature, manicured gardens and is rated GOOD by CQC.
Salary: £41,000 to £48,000
Job type: Permanent
About the Home:
With 50 beds specialising in dementia and mental health the home is set amoungst gardens this home offers single rooms with en suite facilities whilst being decorated to provide sensory stimulation. Bar this vacancy the home is fully staffed and has consistently gained GOOD CQC results.
- Delivering hands on care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client's service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity, and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client's residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- Overseeing the care & clinical teams and working very closely with an experienced and clinically trained home manager.
- Paid Breaks
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including 'Employee of the month'
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Simon at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.