Senior Site Manager - 60k
The UK's leading developer and manager of residential for rent homes with a focus on the build to rent (BTR), co-living and student accommodation (PBSA) sectors are looking to appoint a Senior Site Manager for a contract for a development of an 819-bed purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) in Bedminster, Bristol.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- To manage works on site;
- Managing quality, safety and pace to ensure that projects and work is completed on time to the required standard;
- Delegating tasks appropriately;
- Taking into account the project requirements;
Within this role it is also essential that you have the ability to plan ahead and do mini look ahead/programmes. Finally, you will work closely with other Senior Managers where you will be accountable for monitoring and managing the construction working programme.
We're looking for an individual who
- Has a Level 3 or 4 Qualification (e.g. NVQ / Apprenticeship / HNC) in a related profession or subject or who has the equivalent experience;
- Has good communication skills and a technical aptitude;
- Has SMSTS certificate;
- First Aid certificate;
- Valid CSCS card;
- Has experience of working with high rise buildings, student accommodation builds or BTR builds;
- Will be comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment;
- Will be confident with forward planning which includes being able to display experience in logistics;
You must be able to display knowledge of working with subcontractors, managing a team and previous experience operating as a Site Manager as well as a good standard and experience of Health and Safety. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel are a must, as are being able to read, understand and follow construction plans/drawings.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we can offer you some extensive benefits which include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing after 2 years' service by 1 day up to a max of 29 days per annum), discretionary annual bonus, car or car allowance, a range of benefits including discounted gym memberships, medicash and a matched 5% contributory pension scheme.
Salary for this role starts from £60,000.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07824 016 223.