Senior Quantity Surveyor - Chesterfield - 50K - 60K + package
A well-established regional building contractor providing services throughout the East Midlands and South Yorkshire are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
To carry out COST CONTROL PROJECT MANAGEMENT for the development of schemes ranging from Multiple residential housing schemes, commercial development portal frames, Retail and healthcare building. Modernisation programmes.
- JCT Contracts
- Drafting materials /contractor Bill of quantities and take offs
- Issuing Subcontractor Tender and orders
- Undertaking client and contractor valuations and evaluations of variations
- Working to plans and a technical knowledge of all construction practices within the scope of works
The applicant will have:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Construction estimating
- Quantity surveying and cost management of construction schemes
- Have in-depth working knowledge in control of the type of Construction methods
- Technical specifications for the works described
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
The position is full time Mon -Fri
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org