Senior Quantity Surveyor - New Build Residential
£55,000 - £70,000 + bonus + car / allowance + excellent benefits
A national housing developer are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their highly successful Commercial team in Bedford.
This is an exciting time to join this business who are going from strength to strength and have exciting and ambitious plans lined up for 2020 and beyond.
As the successful candidate you will be a highly skilled and professional Surveyor with a demonstrable track record of working in the construction industry for either a quality house builder or a reputable D&B main contractor.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the costs and all commercial aspects for several busy sites, ensuring targets are hit utilising your value engineering skills
- Controlling site budgets from pre-tender enquires through to Subcontractor Final Accounts
- Attending pre-start and progress site meetings
- Exceptional knowledge of the Codes of Practice for Estimating and Building Regulations
- An understanding of the NHBC constraints & Code for Sustainable Homes would be an advantage
- Develop the skills and careers of an Assistants QS & a QS who will both report in to you on a daily basis
This Senior QS job will suit a skilled Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career, or a Senior looking to work for a market leader who value their staff and offer exceptional progression.
To learn more about this Senior Quantity Surveyor position apply now or contact Andy on 07702 456 880.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.