Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 6 month temporary contract.
The role is due to start on 5th January and will last until 31st July 2021. The role will be paid at £120 per day (£16 per hour) and will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the effective management of the day to day operation and performance of the Payroll and HR Support team, responsible for processing payroll and pensions in accordance with legislation, local policies, strategies and government directives.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Be the lead payroll and pensions administration specialist on all matters
- Be responsible for compliance with all internal and external control frameworks and audits
- Be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of statutory legislative requirements, all reconciliations and payroll and pensions statutory returns to HMRC and other government departments
- Ensuring that retention of payroll records is in accordance with statutory requirements
- Managing the income, including invoicing and initiating debt recovery where necessary
- Sign off monthly payrolls and BACS as allocated
- Lead and oversee the running of monthly and year end processes and returns for payroll and pensions including HMRC returns, Teachers pensions and LGPS pension returns, meeting the required timescales and deadlines
- Ensure that data protection is applied to on all employee records and exercise absolute integrity in respect of confidential matters
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous experience working as a Senior Payroll Administrator in the last 2 years, target setting and monitoring performance, conducting 1:1 performance reviews, working to tight deadlines and using Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Data Entry Administrator - Grantham
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £8.91 - £9.00 per hour
- about 11 hours ago
Our client is a liquid waste management company based in Grantham and they are looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. The role is temporary and will be reviewed again after 3 months. You will be required to work 9:30am-3:00pm 4 days per week (flex... Read More
- Bedfordshire, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
- 19 days ago
We are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading food retailer, wholesaler, importer and distributor. Our client is a highly regarded family business and have been established for many years serving the restaurant, food service, manufacturing and wholesale sectors. You... Read More