Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 6 month temporary contract.
The role is due to start on 5th January and will last until 31st July 2021. The role will be paid at £120 per day (£16 per hour) and will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the effective management of the day to day operation and performance of the Payroll and HR Support team, responsible for processing payroll and pensions in accordance with legislation, local policies, strategies and government directives.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Be the lead payroll and pensions administration specialist on all matters
- Be responsible for compliance with all internal and external control frameworks and audits
- Be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of statutory legislative requirements, all reconciliations and payroll and pensions statutory returns to HMRC and other government departments
- Ensuring that retention of payroll records is in accordance with statutory requirements
- Managing the income, including invoicing and initiating debt recovery where necessary
- Sign off monthly payrolls and BACS as allocated
- Lead and oversee the running of monthly and year end processes and returns for payroll and pensions including HMRC returns, Teachers pensions and LGPS pension returns, meeting the required timescales and deadlines
- Ensure that data protection is applied to on all employee records and exercise absolute integrity in respect of confidential matters
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous experience working as a Senior Payroll Administrator in the last 2 years, target setting and monitoring performance, conducting 1:1 performance reviews, working to tight deadlines and using Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Administrator/Order Processor - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 10 days ago
Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced Administrator/Order Processor to join their team as soon as possible. The role will be temporary and is estimated to last 2-3 months. There may also be a possibility for the successful candidate to apply for a pe... Read More
Office Administrator - Corby
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- Up to £10.40 per hour + £20K per year
- 2 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an Office administrator (with reception duties included) to join our client based in Corby. Our client in looking for an experienced Administrator to join their small office team, being able to prioritise and use own initiative is a crucial taking full res... Read More
Senior .Net Web Developer
- Leicestershire, England
- Up to £50000 per annum
- 4 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior .Net Web Developer with a track record of success to join a very friendly and expanding handling, fulfilment, warehousing and distribution business in Leicestershire. This position, for a full stack web developer, offers an intere... Read More
Interim Senior Cash Management Associate 6 month FTC
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Up to £40000 per annum
- 18 days ago
Our client is one of the largest recyclers of steel in the UK. They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Interim Senior Cash Management Associate for a 6 month fixed term contract. The Interim Senior Cash Management Associate will have the following responsibilities: Res... Read More
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 8 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More