Barker Ross are an independant recruitment business, specialising in the supply of temporary labour into the Warehouse and Logistics sector.
We're looking for Labour Manager to work onsite at our client's site in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire.
The primary duties will include:
- Supervising, motivating and supporting the team of Onsite Co-ordinators which will in time report directly to you.
- Working with the client to ensure supply to demand, attrition and candidate onboarding levels are all consistently excellent.
- Supplying detailed reports which give transparency into the service by Barker Ross
- Constantly improving the experience for our candidates/workers so that a high level of employee satisfaction can be maintained
- Overseeing the administration of all workers including payroll, queries and shift rota managment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of co-ordinating/managing a high volume of temporary workers
- A track record of successfully motivating, supporting and getting the best out of others
- Full driving licence
What we offer:
- Positive working environment
- Autonomy to enable you to do your role in the way you feel best
- Genuine career development for you and your team
- Excellent benefits including healthcare insurance, pay day breakfasts, company outings and the ability to earn more holiday entitlement with high performance
- Realistic and transparent bonus structure