Senior Managment Accountant - Liverpool - Construction - £38-42K + Package
My client is a well esatblished construction company based in Liverpool and they are looking for a Senior Managment Accountant to join the already growing team.
The role is to support the CFO in the delivery of effcient and robust finacial service to internal and external stakeholders
You will have experience of construction contracting and knowledge or experience with "job cost" accounting.
- Produce Monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide analysis and commentary on various elements of the management accounts, identifying
risk areas within the business.
- Produce rolling 13-week cash forecasts to aid cash projections.
- Complete a comprehensive review of all Balance Sheet items on a monthly basis to ensure all
movements in balances and provisions are correctly treated and maintained in a timeous
- Be an important point of contact for year-end auditors, deal with queries and requests for
information where necessary.
- Develop and maintain appropriate capital expenditure monitoring.
- Participate in the creation of the budget and rolling monthly forecasts and analysis as above.
- To review and report the monthly and quarterly KPIs
- To support and provide cover for other Team Members.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC and white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available