Senior Estates Surveyor -Ipswich (IP1) - up to £47K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Senior Estates Surveyor, you will:
- Meet all CPD requirements of RICS
- Undertake projects of a high level of complexity and financial value
- Work collaboratively with other teams and professionals within the company and with external contractors and suppliers
- Be responsible for the supervision of work and quality of output when delegating work to graduate or estate surveyors in the team
- Support the Principal Estates Surveyor and the leadership team, linking effectively and proactively with other teams
- Be prepared to take on a client liaison/account holder role
- Be undertaking projects within - Agriculture& Infrastructure, Commercial& Industrial, Residential, Education, Emergency, Health and Leisure& Retail.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will have…
- MRICS General Practice Chartered Surveyor with several years of practical, relevant experience
- Be an RICS Registered Valuer or be able to apply
- Experience of the commercial property market, including valuation and transactions
- Understanding of the public sector and the main issues affecting the public sector estate
- A demonstrable track record of success in at least two or more of the following areas: - Landlord & Tenant - Red Book Valuation, with a preference for Fixed Asset - Valuation experience - Property Management - Planning & Development - Rating Property Disposal and Acquisition
- Experience of using valuation software such as KEL DRC & DELTA and Calcurate
- Local market knowledge covering Suffolk, Norfolk and/or the Eastern Region.
- An understanding of BIM - Property Disposals and Acquisitions - Rating
- A clean driving licence
- A good level of political understanding and intelligence
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to email@example.com